Coldwell Banker Pat Shultz Agents
Cell Phone: (617) 803-4605
Buying or selling a home is a joyful experience. Typically, this fulfills a family’s personal and financial dream. I am grateful to be a part of that with you.
As a real estate sales person, I become a zealot advocate for my clients. I apply my decades of business experience to match your personal goals with the market opportunities.
Having developed several properties in Provincetown, I have a strong knowledge of the Town’s operations for zoning, planning, and conservation.
I have been very fortunate in my career to work in a variety of interesting and challenging positions which makes me a better advocate for you.
- High-end property development in Provincetown
- Real estate sales in the Lower Cape
- Business consulting and the Founder of Episodic COO
- Chief Operation Officer for Ken Fulk, Inc., a world-wide design firm
- VP of Sales in North America and Australia for Monster.com
- A part-time agricultural farmer where I learn to “just get stuff done”
I live full-time in Provincetown where I own a custom renovated home. I also own a 5-acre horse farm, Bayberry Hollow Farm where I spend my free time riding horses throughout Ptown’s beaches, bay, and ponds.
Please call or write for a confidential business discussion regarding your goals and Provincetown real estate.
- BS degree in Finance from Northeastern University
- Full time Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Cape Cod and Islands Board of Realtors
- Custom home development
- Investment properties
- Luxury properties
- Vacation and second homes
- First-time buyers
- Pre-sale staging
- Buyer and Seller Representation
- Managing and owning rental properties
- Real Estate Construction
- Financial modeling